This part of the program allows you to record vital statistics and anthropometric data for each saved athlete.
After selecting the team of interest between those previously saved in the appropriate section, you’ll enter a screen where all data concerning the components of the selected group is presented.
Data entry, depending on the chosen field, can be made by either typing or by selecting items from drop- down lists.
WARNING! The data entered in the application will be automatically saved as characteristic data of the subject but NOT as anthropometric test results. In order to save it as “test results” and therefore be able to monitor progress and analyze its structure through the “GRAPHS” component, you need to click on the “SAVE DATA” button.
This screen consists of:
1. Athlete’s Name: clicking on the name will open the list of all the athletes that are part of the team and, by selecting one, you shall directly go to the personal page of the athlete you chose.
2. Athlete’s Photo: clicking on the image will open the contacts list of the device you’re using, and if a photo had been associated with the chosen contact, this shall be included in the application. If the photo is not the one you want, long clicking on the image will restore the default picture. (NB: Some tablets may not be able to implement this function)
3. Jersey Number.
4. Role .
6. Date of Birth.
7. Age: This item is automatic and represents the exact calculation of the age of the player based on the date of birth you entered.
8. Height: This information MUST be inserted in the meters and NOT centimeters nor other forms of measurement. (eg: 1.85)
9. Weight: This information MUST be entered in Kg.
10. BMI: This item is automatic and represents the exact calculation of the Body Mass Index based on the entered “height” and “weight”.
|Obese Class III (Very severely obese)||≥ 40,00|
|Obese Class II (Severely obese)||35||40|
|Obese Class I (Moderately obese)||30||35|
|Normal (healthy weight)||19||25|
|Very severely underweight||< 13|
11 . Reach the Right Hand .
12 . Reach the Left Hand .
13 . Reach Two Hands.
15 . Back Scratch Right Hand .
16 . Back Scratch the Left Hand .
|SIT & REACH + BACK SCRATCH||MIN||MAX|
Clicking on the button “Update Skinfolds” will give you access to:
17. % Body Fat: this figure is automatic and corresponds to the result of the equation specified by the data entered in the fields 5,6, 19, 20 and 21.
|Normal (healthy weight)||15–22%||11–16%|
18. Body Density: this element is also automatic and is the result of the equation obtained by the data specified in 5, 6, 19, 20 and 21.
HOW TO SAVE DATA
The data entered is saved automatically as data representative of each athlete but, in order to save the data as specific for a test session, and thus be able to compare characteristics and progresses with the “GRAPHS” function, you need to click on button  “SAVE DATA”, confirm or select the appropriate date , and press the button  . This way the data, ONLY for the chosen athlete, will be saved under the heading of the date indicated in [ 24] .
Long clicking the button will automatically return the date  to the present one.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DATA OF A TEST SESSION
When ATHLETE , TEAM and DADE match, the data is overwritten and not added. It is therefore sufficient to suitably change the date in  in order to modify data previously entered incorrectly.
HOW TO ANALYZE TEST’S RESULTS
HOW TO CHANGE STAR ATHLETE
There are two ways to change the subject of the page:
1 . Clicking on the name  and selecting the athlete of interest.
2 . Sliding to the left (next athlete) or to the right (previous athlete) your finger on button .
HOW TO REMOVE DATA
If you wish to permanently delete all data recorded by an athlete during a specific test session, just press the “back” button of the device you are using, select the option “§ Remove Data”, click on the item you wish to delete and confirm your intention.
HOW TO EXIT THE SCREEN
To close the screen, simply click on the “back” button of the device and select “§ Back to Menu”.